Sign In | Join Free | My vivirlatino.com
vivirlatino.com
Shanghai Smash Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Smash Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. 'quality oriented, credit foremost'
Home > Deck Roll Forming Machine >

Flat Sheet Bending Machine

Flat Sheet Bending Machine

Place of Origin : Shanghai
Brand Name : Smash
MOQ : 1 Set/Sets
Price : Negotiable
Packaging Details : Standard Packaging
Delivery Time : 30 Days
Payment Terms : L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal Escrow
Supply Ability : 20 Set/Sets per Month or ahead of time
Contact Now

Flat Sheet Bending Machine


Specifications


Great quality;
Reasonable price;
Considerate after-sale service;
Pass many certifications;


The specification and service of Floor deck roll forming machine

1. Component

Decoiler , Main roll forming system, Pressing device, Cutting device, Hydraulic station, PLC control

2. The general machine parameter

Suitable roll forming material

Color steel sheet or galvanized steel sheet

Machine Sizes

8000×1500×800mm

Main motor power

22KW with Cycloidal reducer

Hydraulic station power

4KW

Roll forming thickness

0.8-1.2mm

Diameter of forming principal axis

Φ80mm

Forming material expand width

1000mm

Roll forming electric tension

380V 3phase 50HZ or as the customer's requirements

Material of forming roller

High grade 45# forged steel plated with hard chrome plating

Roll forming speed

8-10m/min

Material of cutting

Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment

Kind of drive

1.2 inch chain link bearing model 6210

Roll rows

26 Rollers

3. Automatic PLC ( The PLC can be designed according to your requests)

Computer

Taiwan’s “DELTA”

Encoder

Wuxi’s “REP”

Switch

CHNT

4. Service

We provide the technical support for whole life.

If any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.

We will arrange the technician to go abroad if it’s necessary.

But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,

suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $50/day.

5. The Production Process

Decoiler→Flating→Feeding & punching→Forming→cut-to-length →Colletion (Finished goods)

6. Payment

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine

in seller's factory before delivery ), L/C

7. About Us

Our company have the series of coloured steel roll forming machine,

including moding machine, concealed roof sheeet machine, flat sheet bending machine and so on.



China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Flat Sheet Bending Machine Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Shanghai Smash Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0